Beacon Minor Surgery services cover:
- Injections to wrists, shoulder and knee joints (including steroid injections into lateral and medial epicondyle tendon of humerus)
- Shave biopsy
- General surgery advice
- Excision of skin lesions
- Cryotherapy to skin lesions
- Minor surgery procedures including the removal of moles and sebaceous cyst
*The Minor Surgery services are provided through an NHS contract with NHS Manchester, which is subject to implementation of any current or future identification of ‘non contracted procedures’ that may affect the above list.
Why use Beacon Minor Surgery services?
- Consultation and procedure carried out on the same day, avoiding the need for the patient to attend multiple appointments.
- We provide a cost effective service and care with discharge information sent to the GP on the day of the procedure.
- Information on the procedure is provided to the patient on the day after their treatment.
- No need for follow up appointments unless for further treatment (e.g. cryotherapy).
Where are the clinics?
We currently offer Minor Surgery Services from fully equipped Minor Surgery theatres at the following locations: