Ear, Nose and Throat ENT
Beacon Medical Services Group has been commissioned by North, Central & South Manchester CCGs to provide a community ENT Service. More recently, we have also been commissioned by Preston, Chorley and South Ribble CCGs to provide our ENT services in those areas.
Our ENT services are consultant led and provide care within the community, close to patients' homes.
ENT services are provided for:
- Routine assessment and diagnosis of Ear, Nose and Throat conditions
- Routine treatment and management of common ear conditions, e.g. microsuction of wax; removal of foreign body from external and middle ear; otitis externa/ media; ear packing
- Routine treatment and management of common nose conditions e.g. nose bleeds; allergic rhinitis; removal of foreign body
- Routine treatment and management of common throat conditions e.g. hoarseness of voice
- Follow up and management of all conditions
Where are ENT services offered?
Beacon Manchester ENT clinics are held at Parkway House in Northenden, Dickenson Road Medical Centre in Longsight, Beacon Medical Centre in Higher Blackley and Victoria Mill Medical Practice in Victoria Mill.
Beacon Preston ENT clinics are held at Brookfield Clinic, Penwortham Clinic and Issa Medical Practice in Preston, as well as Chorley Medics in Chorley.